Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Three in a Row!

Well I really have surprised myself!

Today I rode again for the third day in a row. I handled well and had a lot of power.

I have learned an important lesson about cycling:

The first 30 minutes is hell.

Therefore, A. STRETCH and B. PUSH HARD in that time.

Unfortunately I ended up getting overtaken by a bicycle commuter with a pot plant on his lap. This is not an uncommon experience for me....

Tonight I watched 'Twilight Saga: New Moon.' The theatre was packed on a Wednesday night. I agreed when an old vampire said, 'Let us be done with this.'

I've also been trying to keep up with the whole Tiger Woods saga that is quickly unravelling. This motivates me more than ever to start a website and/or ministry that prays for celebrities to draw near to Christ.

I have taped the film 'Shadowlands' based on the life story of C.S. Lewis and will go watch some of it now before hitting the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment