Thursday, December 3, 2009

Expensive Money Transfers

Fourth ride in a row!

I think this shows the power of accountability, pride and stubbornness.

Also, I think I was pretty inspired after seeing Danny Spence (my good friend) with cyclists Owen Hannie and Jamie Ball.

I managed over an hour and the heat was extremely draining. I was soaking with sweat by the end of it.

I've started noticing changed in my diet and sleeping habits too. I am hungry for good, healthy food and I find getting up in the morning a lot easier.

I am very disappointed at how medieval the system is for sending funds to another country. I sent some funds to a poor pastor in Uganda to buy Bibles with and about half of it was deducted - and that's just on this side. Who knows what may happen when it finally arrives on his side?

I've been thinking more on my thesis and bouncing around the Imago Dei and the New Covenant. It really is a taxing problem that I find has moments of frustration, anxiety and revelation.

No comments:

Post a Comment