Sunday, December 6, 2009

Pretoria

I had a rest day off the bike today but seriously thought about doing some kind of tour in the future. Peter Cromberge was very supportive and keen to cycle up Sani Pass with me which may be a start.

Kirsty and I headed up to Pretoria today for a Christmas party with some friends of ours.

The traffic on the highway was so bad we got slowed down and arrived about an hour late.

Was great when we got there, playing in the splashpool which was lukewarm.

They also had a trampoline which was under a low tree so instead of bouncing on it I lay on it, relaxing and watching the leaves blowing.

We got back to Joburg too late for church so just watched some of David Attenborough's documentary series 'The Living Planet' and fell asleep.

I woke up and we watched some 'Scrubs' which I am learning to love.

I finished the last 5 minutes of 'The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas' which was pretty ruthless.

No comments:

Post a Comment