Friday, December 11, 2009

A day off the bike again. It felt good to relax and not overdo it. I've seen some developments already in terms of fitness and weight loss, so I am going to try and keep it up.

I bought a PS3 game today called 'Dead Space.' It is pretty good and scary and it makes me realise how superb 'Ico' and 'Shadow of the Colossus' for the PS2 are. Well, those are gone now but I look forward to the next installment in the series: 'The Last Guardian.'

It felt great to finally be paid and to start strategising about gifts for people - one of my favourite things to do!

I also got a response from Franklin Graham's ministry 'Samaritan's Purse.' They will not sponsor me but they said perhaps we could collaborate on free Bible Distribution.

If that works out I may need to simply find funding for food and accomodation and begin cycling around this beautiful country!

No comments:

Post a Comment