Thursday, December 10, 2009

'Bean There' Roastery

Well I got back on the bike today and was pretty powerful.

Once again I was soundly overtaken by a commuter. This is like being a jogger in Kenya where every second person is a long-distance runner.

Before this I had an awesome time at Bean There Roastery and also spent some time with the crazy guys at Injozi. Both groups seemed vaguely supportive of my crazy idea to cycle around South Africa. They're probably just being polite.

I have a touring atlas of South Africa and maps always get me excited for some reason. 'The Cross' book caught me by surprise when the author and his first wife randomly divorced. Should I regret recommending it?

I also sent mail to all my Facbook Group 'Bibles For Africa.' I mentioned my idea to tour to raise money for Bibles for the poor and I already had some interested responses.

No comments:

Post a Comment