Wednesday, December 9, 2009

'The Cross'

I did not cycle today but I hope to do so tomorrow.

I gave Ben a packet full of Christmas goodies and he was overjoyed.

I went into BBC and ended up having a long intricate and interesting discussion with Ross and Troy about all aspects of life.

When I got home through hectic traffic I thought I should go swap some games at BTGames. I arrived to find Roger smoking and looking quite forlorn. He chided me for not returning his calls today.

I went to swap the games and they told me they had some strange rule that prevents them swapping games during the last working hour.

I bought the book 'The Cross' by Arthur Blessitt, some beers and a packet of chips and headed to the Cromberges.

We enjoyed a good old-fashioned braai (they had to reheat the meat because I was late) and then watched some Extras episodes.

After this we discussed my touring South Africa idea and enjoyed some folk music and 20 year old Dalwhinnie single malt scotch whisky.

No comments:

Post a Comment